Wednesday 15 August 2012

Something About Your Smile (A song by me)

This is a song I wrote and posted a ukulele version of on YouTube about 3 weeks ago. I haven't had much feedback on it so if you could, please let me know what you think. :)

This is one of the few songs I've written that doesn't really have a meaning behind it. I mean other than the obvious, there's nothing hidden in there, no one who inspired it, I just sat down with my guitar and the song seemed to just happen without me thinking about anyone or anything. I guess that's why I quite like it and I like to play it. Unlike my other songs, it's quite upbeat and happy which is part of the reason I wanted to do a ukulele version of it, to show that it's not just sad songs I can write and I can write upbeat ones too.

Like I said before, I'd be really grateful if you could let me know what you think of it. If I don't have any constructive feedback on my music I won't know what needs to be improved and what should stay as it is.
Thanks
Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment