Monday 2 September 2013

Music Mondays: A Very Potter Musical

As someone who's a massive fan of both Harry Potter and musicals, when a friend told me that 3 fan-written musicals based on Harry Potter existed I knew I would love them.

Click the image to watch A Very Potter Musical! (the first one)

A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel and A Very Potter Senior Year are completely fan-written musicals by a company called Starkid and Harry is played by Darren Criss (be honest, who doesn't love Darren Criss?). Since discovering them I have had the opening song from the first musical 'Gotta Get Back To Hogwarts' in my head pretty much from the moment I wake up in the morning until the moment I go to sleep. (Seriously, it's about all I've been playing on guitar at the moment). Also, Evanna Lynch plays Luna in A Very Potter Senior Year which is just all kinds of brilliant.

I'd also like to add that Lauren Lopez who plays Draco Malfoy (yes, a girl plays Draco, it's hilarious) is fantastic and Quirrel and Voldy is one ship I never thought would be a thing but definitely is.

I just wanted to share with you what my friend shared with me in the hopes that you love them as much as I do. Also, if you have any Potter-related things you think I might like make sure you let me know in the comments!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment